Thank you for considering GIS as your future work place.
GIS is currently looking to appoint a
responsible for business, financial and daily operations of the school
Job Goal & Purpose:
The Business Manager is a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team and plays a significant role in both strategic planning and managing daily operations. This position works closely with the School Board and reports directly to the Principal.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Liasing with Norwegian authorities, e.g. UDIR
- Staying up-to-date with the laws regulating schools in Norway
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Cash management
- Tax and legal compliance
Business Office Operations
- Facility rentals and leases
- Risk management
Health and Safety
- Compliance with all health and safety guidelines and regulations
Language: Fluent spoken and written English and Norwegian
Education: A degree in administration/economics and/or background in education are a significant advantage
Personality: excellent communicator, precise and analytical, transparent, team player
We offer a full-time, permanent position in a busy international environment. It is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to use his/her expertise and creativity to help shape a brand new school rather than fit into an established system.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 16th October 2017.
All positions have been filled.
Assistants perform a variety of tasks. Among other duties, they are expected to:
- – work with specified children individually and/or as a group
- – use any timetabled prep time to plan and create resources as requested by the class teacher
- – carry out other jobs within the classroom such as photocopying, managing resources etc. as directed by
- the class teacher
- – carry out tasks agreed with the class teacher/principal
We are currently accepting applications for this position. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GIS is always interested in qualified teaching staff who would be willing to do occasional substitute or supply work. This work can be day to day or for longer periods of time, and is usually to cover for an absent class or subject teacher. If you are interested in joining our supply list, please send your CV to email@example.com.
All hiring of educational personnel will be subject to police check, as required by Norwegian Law.